The Hague WaterMax water softener offers a unique, patented approach is The Right Solution™ for meeting home water needs. In addition to clean, soft water, the WaterMax offer a host of advantages over conventional water softeners by saving:
- As much as 80% less time
- As much as 50% less regenerate
- Up to 80% less water used
The WaterMax features a multi-compartment media tank, which allows for complete flexibility in media configuration to provide more usable resin capacity. The efficient design also prevents water channeling so all resin is used. The system design is comprised of three compartments:
- ULTRA-FIL/CHLOROSTAT, a self-cleaning whole-house dirt and sediment filter designed to reduce the taste of chlorine and odor in the water and extend the life of the resin bed, so it never needs a replacement filter or maintenance.
- ULTRA-CLEAR provides carbon filtration and eliminates the taste of chlorine, odors, and organic matter.
- ULTRA-SOFT utilizes vacuum packed, high-capacity fine mesh resin to provide maximum treatment and contains the self-cleaning Bacteriostat, which prevents bacteria growth in the resin bed.
- 25-year limited warranty
- Solid-state system control
- Hague patented control valve
- Hague patented tank design
- Built-in 20 micron whole-house filter
- Customizable multi compartment tank
- Directional flow screens
- Built-in bypass with test port
- Bacteriostatically-protected resin bed
- Power outage protection
- Capacity guard
- Absolute brining feature
- Safety shut-off
- Fill pug
Start enjoying the benefits of soft water! Contact us today to learn more about the WaterMax.
10 Year Limited Warranty