My water tastes and smells like chlorine. What causes this?

Municipal water treatment facilities commonly use chlorine to treat water. It is often detectable in tap water due to taste and smell. While chlorine is effective for removing dangerous bacteria from the water supply, chlorine can objectionably affect drinking water by irritating eyes and skin. Since the chlorine has already served its purpose by the time water reaches your faucet, the WaterMax® MaxPack can safely remove it from your water.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *